US Navy MKVI Patrol Boat Training and Consulting
Full Time Secret Clearance Required Travel Under Contract Bid
US Navy MKVI Patrol Boat Training and Consulting
SIX MARITIME is actively seeking Maritime boat Operators/Instructors for the US NAVY’s MKVI Patrol boat program primarily at CORIVGRU ONE, N7/TEU, Navy Outlying Field-Imperial Beach (NOLF-TB) and Naval Amphibious Base, Coronado, CA. to provide MK VI Patrol Boat Training and Technical Consulting Services in support of Coastal Riverine Group ONE (CORIVGRU ONE) Training and Evaluation Unit (TEU). Contingent upon contract award positions to be filled are:
• Project Manager
• Boat Captain
If you have the skills and seek a challenging growth opportunity, send cover letter, resume & salary requirements using the links provided . In your cover letter, please describe how your past work and educational experience demonstrates that you possess the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
•Active SECRET clearance
•Active state driver's license
◦ Able to withstand moderate physical exertion such as long periods standing, walking over rough, uneven, or rocky surfaces requiring bending, crouching, stooping, reaching, or similar activities in all types of weather conditions ranging from very hot (110 F summer) to very cold (30F winter).
◦ Lifting of items up to 50 lbs., such as tools, weapons and ordnance items.
◦ Wearing body armor and helmet for periods up to 12 hours.
◦ May require specific, but common, physical characteristics and abilities, such as average agility and dexterity.
◦ Individuals cannot have seizure disorders, abnormal and uncorrectable near vision, be colorblind, or have substantial hearing loss (hearing aid is acceptable).
•Proficient in reading and understanding technical drawings and schematics.
•Proficient in Microsoft (MS) Office, including MS Word, MS -Excel and Power Point
•Record of PQS qualifications in all CORIVFOR weapons and weapon systems
•Must possess at least one of the following qualifications (or equivalent)
◦ Navy Enlisted Code (NEC) (9502) 805A Instructor
◦ Navy NEC (9518) A12A Professional Development Instructor
•Completed Journeyman Instructor Training (JIT) or equivalent
•Qualified Navy Second Class Swimmer or equivalent
•Four (4) years documented small boat/craft tactical experience in a maritime environment with proficiency in: Maritime Navigation, "Tactical Boat Operations, and Military decision-making processes (Begin, Arrange, Make, Complete, Issue, Supervise (BAMCIS)); Organizational and individual planning; Tactical Boat Patrol Coordination; Development and issuance of Concept of Operations, Warning Order, Patrol Order, and Mission Debriefing.
•Boat Captain and Coxswain instructors must have MK VI Patrol Boat qualification
•Possesses U.S. Coast Guard 50 Ton (or higher) Captain License a plus!
•Instructors will be required to travel CONUS (i.e. between San Diego, CA. and Los Angeles, CA metro area, with occasional travel to Norfolk, VA and Bangor WA) and OUTCONUS (i.e. Guam and Bahrain) during the performance of this contract.
MK VI Patrol Boat Training shall be conducted in ranges, classroom, and onboard Patrol Boats. Training, length, and number of students will vary based on the current knowledge and experience of the MK VI Patrol Boats Crews assigned to the CORIVFOR. Location of the training will vary based on the CORIVFOR needs. Most of the MK VI Patrol Boat training will be conducted in the Southern California (San Diego, Seal Beach) areas and on the island of Guam.
Training To Be Conducted:
• Small arms and crew served weapons
• Tactical boat operations
• Instruction on Mk VI PB characteristics and systems in accordance with Navy Maintenance, Material and Management (3M) preventive maintenance and corrective Maintenance on Mk VI PB systems
• Pre-deployment training
• Consulting service in: Analysis, design, and development of policy, tasks and functions related to Coastal Maritime programs
• CORIVGRU ONE N7/TEU's Patrol Boat training curriculum design, development, and Improvement
The Coastal Riverine Force. (CORIVFOR) represents a unique capability within the Navy and, as such, squadrons require specialized/advanced training at the individual and unit levels prior to deployment. Coastal Riverine Group ONE (CORIVGRU ONE) units maintain a pre the sence in U.S. Central Command, FOURTH Fleet, SIXTH Fleet, SEVENTH Fleet, CTF-75 and CTF-80 Areas of Responsibilities (AORs). CORIVGRU ONE established a Training Evaluation Unit (N7/TEU) to support Coastal Riverine Squadron (CORIVRONS) Unit Level Training (ULT) and advanced tactics training requirements for one Active Component (AC) and two Reserve Component (RC) squadrons. The CORIVGRU ONE N7/TEU is the sole unit providing the requisite training to West coast based CORIVRONs, CORIVGRU ONE Detachment Guam, High Value Unit' (HVU) San Diego CA., Bangor, WA and Reserve Augments (also known as Waves) prior to deployment.
• Please fill out the following form and attach resume using this link
or Visit our Employment Page