Search and Rescue Medic (SAR) Jobs
Full Time Secret Clearance
SAR Medic, Medic Instructor, Medic Lead for Afghanistan
Caliburn International LLC is a leading provider of professional services and solutions to U.S. federal government agencies and commercial clients. We provide consulting, engineering, medical, and environmental services as well as large scale program management in support of our core markets of national defense, international diplomacy, and homeland security client readiness. Caliburn employs over 8,000 dedicated professionals deployed across five continents.
Please apply online
|Search and Rescue Medic - Afghanistan|
|Search and Rescue Medic Instructor|
- No conditions that would prevent the wear of personal protective equipment; including protective mask, ballistic helmet, body armor and chemical/biological protective garments or conditions that would prevent the capability of donning, lifting or carrying of up to 70 lbs. of referenced gear while running to a bunker or protected area in the face of perceived or imminent danger.
- Capable of responding to a wide variety of operational circumstances, under extreme weather conditions, within a hostile environment
- May be exposed to extreme noise from aircraft, hostile fire, and other acts of aggression associated with this region
- May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles and work in close proximity to moving mechanical parts, aircraft, and vehicles
- Required to kneel, bend, sit and lift heavy objects for extended periods of time
- Must be confirmed by a medical examination to be “medically and dentally fit” in accordance CHS Medical Readiness Guidelines and Policies and/or as dictated by the Client.
- Will be required to work and live in a potentially hostile environment, at remote locations, and under austere conditions
- Must attend and successfully complete weapons qualification, security training, psychological assessment and High Threat - Counter-terrorism training prior to deployment
Caliburn International is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, and other statuses protected by law.