Travel ICU/PCU RNs – Fort Myers, FL
Contract Full Time Short Term Travel
RTTEMPS is actively recruiting Travel ICU/PCU RNs to join our team in a growing hospital in Fort Myers, FL.
Critical care nurses are vital to treating the most severely ill or injured patients in an ICU or PCU setting. They not only care for these most vulnerable patients, they play an important role in their support and advocacy.
- Minimum 2 years recent ICU/PCU experience
- Minimum 1 year travel nurse experience
- BLS/ACLS/NIH certifications and FL license or Compact
- Must pass a Rhythm Interpretation Test
- O2 Protocol & non-invasive airway management, management of ventilated patients, management/interpretation of dysrhythmias, management of patient in cardiac arrest and multi-system organ dysfunction/failure, isolation precautions/PPE, arterial, central & peripheral line care/management, management of IV drips, interpretation of ABG’s, continuous IV sedation, titration of IV vasopressors and blood product administration.
- Must be willing to work with COVID patients and float between facility’s 4 campuses (max 30 miles)
- EPIC experience preferred
For more than 30 years, RTTEMPS is the source for the most talented and skilled Nursing and Allied Health professionals in the industry. RTTEMPS works to keep you working - negotiating extensions or finding new assignments where you can explore new methods, new areas and meet new people. RTTEMPS is Staffing with You in Mind™ .
Please click APPLY NOW or upload your resume below. For more information, please call 1-800-677-8233 to speak to a recruiter, or email us at [LOGIN BELOW TO APPLY] Be sure to include your name, mobile number and email address.
Please share our information with others who are looking for their next opportunity!
Locations: Florida (FL)