Seeking Flight Nurses, Flight Medics, Critical Care Nurses CA
Contract Full Time Per Diem
Seeking Flight Nurses, Flight Medics, Critical Care Nurses based in Carlsbad, CA.
Please send resume via the form below.,
LIFEFlight+ works across the USA, so if we have a flight in your area requiring a flight medic we can pick you up at a local airport, please add to your resume zip codes that you can work from and any international locations. This a new concept. Not air ambulance but medical aviation.
Provides quality medical care by professional standards and company's policy and procedures for transporting critically ill, injured and stable patients by aircraft.
* Prepares to transport patients by reviewing patient chart, condition, and inventorying supplies prior to flight.
* Determines medical and safety requirements.
* Maintains safe and healthy conditions by following organization medical standards and legal regulations.
* Transports patients with compassion and quality skills and procedures determined by the Medical Director.
* Completes reports by entering required information.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and maintaining a positive demeanor.
Per Diem, Temporary/Contract/Project
TBD based on experience and rank
Location: LIFEFlight+, is base out of Carlsbad, CA. We are hiring for this location and all US locations.
Services that LIFEFlight+ offers
LIFEFlight+ is Medical Aviation Company committed to providing the highest quality of safe, dependable, flight services in the industry
Medical Escort/Commercial Assist/Commercial Stretcher
We provide highly experienced personnel and all equipment to those patients requiring assistance on both domestic and international commercial flights
Neonatal/Pediatric Air Transport
We ensure safe, urgent transfer to a specialized hospital for evaluation, medical procedures, or major operation
Domestic and International Air Medical Flights
We provide 'bed to bed" services for patients needing medical relocation. nationally and Globally using medical equipped fixed-wing aircraft
Medical Evacuation (Critically ill or injured)
We provide immediate emergency evacuation for those with critical injuries or illness back to, or within the United States
We dispatch, on short notice, an organ, organ transplant team, or recipient to their global destination.
We will return a patient to their country of origin as quickly as possible to relieve the potential burden of healthcare debt, and to receive timely care from a healthcare provider in their resident country
Please send resume via the form below, please add to your resume zip codes that you can work from and any international locations.
Categories: Find a New Job Overseas, Medical - Healthcare - Nursing - Mental & Allied , Military Background, Military Contractor Jobs, Security - Law Enforcement - Firefighting - EMT, Transportation - Warehouse - Logistics