Warehouse Specialist - Pearl Harbor, HI. Local Candidates Only!
Full Time Secret Clearance
Warehouse Specialist - Pearl Harbor, HI. Local Candidates Only, NO RELOCATION.
The position requires a secret clearance, however, if an exceptional candidate we will do a contingent offer pending obtaining the clearance.
● Performs a variety of warehousing duties.
● Verifies materials (or merchandise) against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages
● Routes materials to prescribed storage locations
● Stores, stacks, or palletizes materials per prescribed storage methods
● Rearranges and conducts inventories of stored materials
● Examines stored materials and reports deterioration and damage
● Removes material from storage and prepares it for shipment
● May operate hand or power trucks in performing warehousing duties
● Uses Navy Maintenance system (Material Access Technology (MAT) and other Government Data Systems resolving common error conditions, responds to computer output instructions or error conditions, and following regulations
● Knowledge of DD1348-1A receipt processing, Navy requisitions, inventorying, and Navy supply operations is highly desirable
● Must possess a valid motor vehicle license. Forklift license for forklifts up to 5K is highly desirable.
● Must be proficient in reading and capable of communicating effectively in English.
● Must be capable of standing, bending, lifting, and walking for the majority of the day.
● Must be capable of lifting and carrying moderately heavy material (up to 60 lbs.).
● Minimum of two (2) years of experience in distribution and warehouse operations is highly desirable.
● Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Please send resume via the link below
Locations: Hawaii (HI)