Senior Specialist Security Rescue Operations
Full Time Travel
Title: Senior Specialist – Security & Rescue Operations
Location: Lebanon, NH with Domestic and international travel
Global Rescue is a worldwide provider of integrated medical, security, intelligence and crisis response services to enterprise, government, and consumer clients. Founded in 2004 Global Rescue’s unique operational model provides best-in-class services that identify, monitor, and respond to threats and emergencies. Global Rescue has an exclusive relationship with Johns Hopkins Medicine and has provided medical, security, and evacuation support to clients during every globally significant crisis of the last decade, including: the Arab Spring; the Japanese tsunami; the Haitian earthquake; Georgia’s invasion by Russia; and the Mumbai terrorist attacks. Global Rescue maintains redundant Operations Centers and office facilities in Boston, Massachusetts, Lebanon, New Hampshire; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Islamabad, Pakistan; Manila, Philippines; and Kiev, Ukraine. For more information, please see www.globalrescue.com.
• Participate in an aggressive, entrepreneurial group engaged in managing security, crisis response, rescue and other operational initiatives for Fortune 500 clients and strategic partners
• Strong analytical and project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into operational requirements
• Assist with planning, organizing and executing evacuations for clients in need
• Provide client consultation services to include development and maintenance of emergency evacuation plans, site assessments, and tabletop exercises
• Responsible for creating, managing and enhancing relationships with strategic partners
• Plan and provide executive protection services for clients traveling abroad
• Domestic and international travel
• Minimum of 6 years of military experience
• Special Operations experience preferred
• EMT-B or equivalent preferred
• 3-4 years of civilian experience
• Executive protection experience preferred
• Experience working and operating in foreign countries
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• Fluency in English is a must
• Foreign language capability preferred
• Rescue experience and associated skills
• Ability to thrive and stand out in a fast paced, highly fluid environment
• Demonstrated leadership potential
• Ability to work both independently and in teams
• Efficient time management and organizational skills
• Undergraduate degree
Location: Lebanon, NH
Compensation: Salary based on experience + bonus + benefits
Please apply online at:
[LOGIN BELOW TO APPLY]
Global Rescue LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin
There When You Need Us Most.
When you travel, anything can happen. When it does, you need us. Global Rescue has been a leader and pioneer in the travel services industry since our founding in 2004. We provide the finest integrated medical, security and travel assistance services available anywhere, with a team of critical care paramedics, physicians, nurses and military special operations veterans there to help you every step of the way. Our medical advisory and evacuation services include exclusive relationships with the Johns Hopkins Department of Emergency Medicine Division of Special Operations, Elite Medical Group and Partners HealthCare. Our track record has made us the chosen provider for some of the world’s largest companies, universities and nonprofits. Our mission is simple - to be there when it matters most.
Please use the Quick Shares to send these career opportunities out to your social media sites to help others such as Face Book, Twitter >>>>>>>>>>>>. to help others find employment.
When you get employed, reach back and help a fellow Service men and women over the wall.
What goes around, comes around. Help when and where you can.
You, a family member or friend could be next to need a job.