Office Manager Administrator Assistant Florida
Office Manager/Administrator Assistant for Orlando, FL
Reed C&M provides best-in-class Commercial Construction and Property Management services, based in Orlando Florida. Reed’s management team has more than 30 years of experience in successfully delivering outstanding construction and management solutions to complex projects on time and within budget.
This position requires a highly organized individual who can prioritize well, and handle a wide range of responsibilities. The Office Manager/Administrative Assistant has responsibility for a full range of activities, including procurement, Board support, administrative tasks and overall daily office operations supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide administrative and business support to the President
• Provide administrative support for Reed C&M projects
• Extensive business and personal calendar management
• Maintain To-Do List for President
• Oversee daily office operations
• Work with outside contractors, vendors, etc.
• Administer payroll time sheets and other functions
• Oversee acquisitions including equipment, maintenance, and services
• Coordinate and schedule both on-site and web-based staff meetings
• Maintain and update project resource materials
• Assist with mailings
• Devise and maintain office systems, including data management and filing
• Support staff and consumers as needed
• Support work of Board of Directors and its committees
• Attend staff meetings and training sessions
• Some travel to attend meetings and conference calls with President to take notes and minutes
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelors level degree preferred, but relevant work experience will be considered
• Previous experience as an executive secretary, administrative assistant, or in other related fields
• Previous experience in the Construction Industry highly desirable
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Highly organized
• Interest in working in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever-changing environment
• Criminal Background Check
• Professional References
Physical and Mental Demands:
• Must work well under pressure and have the ability to be creative and analytical.
• Must be able to operate office equipment including but not limited to computer, telephone, fax, copier; move freely around the office; sit or stand at a desk and telephone for long periods of time; communicate in person, and over the telephone, with individuals and groups.
• This position may require work outside of normal office hours.
• Competitive salary (DOE) and out-of-pocket expense reimbursement for expenses related to the job.
Interested candidates please send resume via the form below
Please use the Quick Shares below to send these career opportunities out to your social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter>>>>>>>>>>>> to help others find employment.
When you get employed, reach back and help a fellow Service men and women over the wall.
What goes around, comes around. Help when and where you can.
You, a family member or friend could be next to need a job..