Mid – HUMINT -Strategic Debriefer/Screener – OCT/CIST
Position Name: Mid – HUMINT -Strategic Debriefer/Screener – OCT/CIST
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
This is a five years but the candidate will do one year at time.
There no rotation candidates can take PTO after 180 days
Minimum required qualifications
• Education – Government CI/HUMINT credentialing course such as CI Special Agent Course
(CISAC) OR other accredited DOD credentialing course PLUS
• Experience – at least four years of experience with former MOS 18F, 35F, 35L, 35M, 351L/M, 97B, 97E, 35E, USMC 0211 or civilian 1811/0132 badged and credentialed CI Agent or DoD joint service equivalents, Service Basic CI/HUMINT PLUS
• Clearance: TS/SCI PLUS
• Special skills or qualifications (all required)
- DHDM Vol II qualified
- Graduate of Defense Strategic Debriefing Course (DSDC) or Joint Interrogation Certification Course (JICC)
- Thorough knowledge of the DoD FORMICA program
- Familiar with IC IIRs, have field reporter number (FRN) and knowledge of HUMINT collection database
- Strong communications skills, speaking and writing
- Experience with debriefing and investigative methodologies
- Experience with SIPRNet search engines and database retrieval tools such as QueryTree and M3 or other approved DoD tools
- Experience supporting CI operations or acting in the capacity of / performing the mission of a CI gent
- Working knowledge of and /or Experience in supporting the CENTCOM AOR
In addition to the above, the following are Highly Desired qualifications and/or experience that are NOT required
• Education – Government CI credentialing course
• Deployed experience in the CENTCOM AOR
Interested candidates please send resume via the form below.
Please use the Quick Shares to send these career opportunities out to your social media sites to help others such as Face Book, Twitter >>>>>>>>>>>>. to help others find employment.
When you get employed, reach back and help a fellow Service men and women over the wall.
What goes around, comes around. Help when and where you can.
You, a family member or friend could be next to need a job.