Mid-Level All-source Analyst - Fusion Focus
Position Name: Mid-Level All-source Analyst - Fusion Focus
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
This is a five years but the candidate will do one year at time.
There no rotation candidates can take PTO after 180 days
Minimum required qualifications
• Education – Associate’s Degree OR four years direct relevant experience PLUS
• Experience – at least four years analytical experience at the tactical/operational level within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A, or equivalent such as USMC – 0204, 0210, 0211 - Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist, 0231 Intelligence Specialist, U.S. Navy – Navy Intelligence Specialist, USAF –1N7X1 Human Intelligence Specialist, 1N4X1 Intelligence Fusion Analyst PLUS
• Clearance: TS/SCI PLUS
• Special skills or qualifications (all required)
- Proficient in utilizing standard MS computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product evelopment
- Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
- Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical intelligence team
- Strong briefing skills to include the ability to clearly articulate information to senior members of the intelligence community
In addition to the above, the following are Highly Desired qualifications and/or experience that are NOT required
• Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Middle East regional geopolitical science
• Experience in either Afghanistan, Iraq regional issues or military intelligence analysis
Please use the Quick Shares to send these career opportunities out to your social media sites to help others such as Face Book, Twitter >>>>>>>>>>>>. to help others find employment.
When you get employed, reach back and help a fellow Service men and women over the wall.
What goes around, comes around. Help when and where you can.
You, a family member or friend could be next to need a job