Senior Counterintelligence (CI) Support Specialist (CISS)
Position Name: Senior Counterintelligence (CI) Support Specialist (CISS)
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
This is a five years but the candidate will do one year at time.
There no rotation candidates can take PTO after 180 days
Minimum – CISS required qualifications
• Education – Government CI credentialing course such as CI Special Agent Course (CISAC) OR other accredited DOD credentialing course PLUS
• Experience – At least eight years of experience with former MOS 35L, 351L, 97B, 35E, 35M, 351L/M, 97E or civilian 1811/0132 badged and dentialed CI Agent or DoD Joint Service or other Service
• Equivalents such as 18F = SF INTEL NCO or 180A SF WO with ASOT-III, USAF 7XOS1 – Special Investigator (SI) 0211 Counterintelligence/Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT) Specialist
• Clearance: Top Secret PLUS
• Special skills or qualifications (all required)
- Knowledge of Army/Joint CI procedures, doctrine, and practices
- Knowledge of basic CI analysis, datamining, and DoD common intelligence systems
- Experience in working with and through interpreters
- Experience with interview and solicitation techniques
- Experience with CI principles and methods
- Experience in developing screening /interviewing/debriefing plans
- Proficient in briefing senior leadership at the O6 level
- Experience with the evaluation of information requiring further investigation
- Working knowledge of and/or Experience in supporting the CENTCOM AOR
- Experience supporting CI operations or acting in the capacity of / performing the mission of a CI agent
In addition to the above, the following are Highly Desired qualifications and/or experience that are NOT required
• Education – Bachelor’s Degree
• Deployed experience in the CENTCOM AOR
Interested candidates please send resume via the form below.
Please use the Quick Shares to send these career opportunities out to your social media sites to help others such as Face Book, Twitter >>>>>>>>>>>>. to help others find employment.
When you get employed, reach back and help a fellow Service men and women over the wall.
What goes around, comes around. Help when and where you can.
You, a family member or friend could be next to need a job.