Field Service Analyst (Senior Lead) - OGS to work at Hunter Airfield in Savannah, GA.
USfalcon, Inc., recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Field Service Analyst (Senior Lead)- OGS to work at Hunter Airfield in Savannah, GA.
Please apply directly at: [LOGIN BELOW TO APPLY]
Support the US Army’s Communications Electronics Command’s (CECOM) Software Engineering Center’s (SEC) vision to maintain a trusted high performing team who lives the Army values and delivers software to enable the Expeditionary Army while supporting the SEC mission of ensuring operational readiness by developing, providing, integrating and maintaining Army Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR), Logistics and Business software.
Support covers a wide range of garrison, exercise, combat operations and contingencies to the users of strategic and tactical command, control, communication, and computer (C4), business, and logistics management systems.
Analyze & manage the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems and suggest emerging technological advances that may improve current platforms.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to users on a larger grouping of systems; support multiple end-users at Brigade/Division level.
- Manage functionality & efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- May supervise a local team of field software service engineers & field service analysts and managing process improvement.
- Possess exceptional oral & written communications skills and the ability to work independently, with minimal direction; self-motivated and results-focused mindset are a must.
- Prepare status report/briefings for the customer and upper management. Develop plans & schedules. Manage Security activities in specific areas as assigned.
- always Maintain compliance with the standards of fitness requirement throughout the period of performance of the task order.
- Be able to deploy to hazardous duty locations.
- Additional duties as assigned
- A minimum of five (5) years of functional analyst experience on Military Intelligence (MI) systems
- An additional four (4) years of experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
- Understand Information Assurance methodology principles.
- Conduct functional testing of Military Intelligence systems, and write and update system documentation, procedures and training materials.
- Analysis of user requirements and determine functional requirements to customize, maintain, and install ESXi/VMWare, Microsoft Windows Server and Red Hat Linux operating systems, software patching, and upgrading.
- Configure LDAP & maintain operator accounts and resolve any operator account related issues.
- Responsible for functional testing & implementation of backup and disaster recovery of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Install, maintain and configure DNS Servers & maintain host configuration.
- Perform daily checks on GRCS applications & tools
- Monitor & configure Safemove data replication.
- Knowledge of client & server software interaction including web-based application design, support, integration.
- Assist Information Assurance staff with all documentation required for accreditation etc
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Certification is required
- Required Security Environment Certification:
- CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Minimum Computing Environment (CE) Certification:
- CompTIA Server + OR
- CompTIA Linux +
- Preferred CE: Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), or
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA), or
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)(Server) 70-642 or 70-643
Education: Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline, from an accredited institution.
Clearance: Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance
Locations: Georgia (GA)