Information Technology Support Technician III
USfalcon, Inc., recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking an Information Technology Support Technician III to work at Peterson AFB, CO.
Please apply at: [LOGIN BELOW TO APPLY]
The Information Technology Support Technician III will operate and maintain the government’s networked and standalone systems at the Unclassified, Secret and Top Secret - SCI classification levels as well as maintain a Government provided trouble ticket system and track customer survey results.
- Perform client support administrator duties to provide a first-line customer support function to resolve hardware and software IT-related issues
- Create, delete and add new users with accounts on classified networks; Provision, de-provision and add new users with accounts on NIPRNet. Maintain User Access Request forms according to network procedures
- Provide help desk function capable of handling the full range of IT-related issues (i.e., Tier I, II, III)
- Support walk up, telephone or e-mail customer problem resolution; receive, answer and transfer, trouble calls, and maintenance requests in support of all missions and personnel; and assign a ticket number and track communication system outages and repair actions until the issue is resolved
- Coordinate with internal and external agencies (i.e., third-party vendors, host base, and program management offices), to isolate faults, make repairs and restore service to systems, and report the status of problem resolution to the affected customer and maintaining a historical record of problem resolution
- Plan and execute any technical refresh of network computers, ensuring coordination with Configuration Management on all move, connect and disconnect of equipment to networks
- Demonstrate expertise to install, configure, and maintain these systems as well as analyze, troubleshoot and resolve software, hardware and network anomalies
- Provide network technical support and client support administrator duties to provide a first-line customer support function to resolve basic connectivity issues
- Perform application loading, troubleshooting, tuning and technical support for hardware and software used within the facility
- Schedule, operate, maintain, and coordinate the use of existing and future USAFWC VTCs
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in IT technical support and computer maintenance
- Six (6) additional years of relevant experience may be substituted for education, for a total of eleven (11) years of experience
- IAT Level 2 certification
- MS Win 10 Certification IS REQUIRED
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or Engineering, from an accredited institution.
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
Locations: Colorado (CO)