Senior Acquisition Program Manager
USfalcon, Inc., recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Senior Acquisition Program Manager to work at the KC-46 Tanker Program Office, Wright-Patterson AFB, OH. The KC-46 is a cutting-edge, highly respected military aerial refueling and strategic military transport aircraft. Come join this exceptional team today!
Please apply at: [LOGIN BELOW TO APPLY]
- Support KC-46 DAG Sub-IPT to ensure accurate accounting and tracking of Division-level staff taskers. Professionally engage across Division and Directorate personnel (up to General officer-level) to complete DAG functions.
- Improve and implement the Division workflow and executive documentation coordination processes, and serve as the primary interface to the Directorate, AFLCMC, Air Staff, and OSD workflow systems (as required). Participate in system developer or original equipment manufacturer technical and programmatic reviews, identify risks, and develop mitigation plans.
- Function independently as DAG support for KC-46 Ops Integrated Product Team interface to prime contractor information and SharePoint-based systems. Coordinate requirements across internal and external stakeholders to manage access and accounts to joint information systems.
- Prepare and edit program documents and executive briefings for senior leadership presentation to HQ USAF and DoD leadership. Serve as integration point for information requests from KC-46 IPT Leads and Subject Matter Experts for incorporation into executive-level documentation.
- Consistently ensure high quality and timely response to all program and external taskers.
- CONUS travel may be required. Additional duties as assigned
· The Acquisition Program Management Support Senior shall have a minimum of ten (10) years of
· An additional ten (10) years’ experience and a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution may be substituted for advance degree requirement, for a total of twenty (20) years’ experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Experience with development, verification and/or production of fixed wing aircraft across the acquisition lifecycle (per DoDI 5000.02).
- Demonstrated capability to support program execution per established strategies and plans, support all program milestones, and provide support for briefings and meetings as required as well as support the development of program requirements documents.
Education: Master’s degree from an accredited institution.
Locations: Ohio (OH)