USfalcon, Inc., recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Manager - Pricing to work at its Corporate Headquarters in Cary, NC 27518.
• Limited travel may be required
• Develop, support and manage compliant cost proposal responses and competitive pricing for major proposals ranging in value from $1M to $500M+
• Implement best practices and productivity initiatives to ensure compliance, efficiency and effectiveness to produce strong compliant proposals
• Analyze Request for Proposal (RFP) requirements and develop proposal schedule, strategy, cost proposal, pricing strategy and price to win
• Interface with DCAA & DCMA
• Coordinate with subcontractors and vendors
• Ability to support price realism and reasonableness of subcontractor and vendor pricing
• Additional duties as assigned.
• A minimum of six (6) years of relevant experience with a minimum of three (3) years of experience developing US Government contract pricing proposals is required
• Experience and working knowledge of FAR, CAS, GAAP and other regulations specific to government contracting.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook) with advanced skills and capability using Excel
• Strong analytical, written, and oral skills
• Must be a mature and balanced professional capable of maintaining the big picture in perspective while managing the details
• Strong organizational skills, hands-on, ability to manage multiple proposals simultaneously and attention to detail
• Strong communication and writing skills and ability to work well with all levels of management as a value-added team member
• Strong strategic thinker and contributor to new and innovative pricing ideas
• Knowledge of competitive landscape
• Solid understanding of cost estimating methods and developing and supporting cost estimating relationships.
Education: - Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics from an accredited institution
Please apply directly at [LOGIN BELOW TO APPLY]
Please use the Quick Shares to send these career opportunities out to your social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter>>>>>>>>>>>> to help others find employment.
When you get employed, reach back and help a fellow Service men and women over the wall.
What goes around, comes around. Help when and where you can.
You, a family member or friend could be next to need a job.
Locations: North Carolina (NC)