Relationship Specialist (Universal Banker)
Relationship Specialist (Universal Banker) - Vandenberg Air Force Base, 100 Community Loop, VAFB, CA 93437
Member Services Officer 3-Relationship Spec
Full-time Non-Ex Reg Full-Time
Under general supervision of the Branch Manager, an MSO 3 Relationship Specialist is responsible for performing a wide variety of loan and deposit based functions.
Review of Duties:
Practices cross-selling techniques to promote Credit Union services.
Mines credit reports to identify opportunities and cross sell additional loan and ancillary products for consumer, real estate and business type loans.
Performs advanced problem resolution and account adjustments.
Identifies and refers new business members and accounts to their respective Branch Manager.
Under the general supervision of the Branch Manager, the Member Services Officer 3 – Relationship Specialist identifies the financial needs of Credit Union members and effectively cross-sells products, services and solutions.
Responsible for performing a wide variety of loan and deposit-based functions.
Researches, analyzes and resolves a broad range of complex customer issues.
Provides a high level of responsiveness to member inquiries by phone, email, or in person. Promotes and maintains a positive image of the Credit Union.
Some of the responsibilities of the job;
• Prepares and processes loan related transaction requests, in person or by telephone
• Explains, promotes and cross sells services, products, programs and investment opportunities
• Resolves errors, member problems and/or complaints in a timely manner
• Opens new membership and share accounts and cross sells products as appropriate
• Assists members in identifying loan products and follows loan application procedures
• Assists members in identifying deposit products and follows appropriate procedures
• Performs advanced problem resolution and account adjustments
• Maintains current job knowledge of Credit Union policies, procedures, and services
• Practices cross-selling techniques to promote other Credit Union services
• Makes outbound calls to initiate and process new loan and deposit products
• Identifies and refers new business members and accounts to their respective Branch Manager
Some of the requirements of the job;
• High School Diploma
• Minimum of 2 years' progressive sales and cross-selling experience in a financial or retail environment
• Proficiency in MS Office (especially Word) highly desirable
• Knowledge of Credit Union products and services
• Ability to be bonded
Please apply online - [LOGIN BELOW TO APPLY]
Locations: California (CA)