Applications Programmer Level III with Secret Clearance
Full Time Secret Clearance Required
Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for an Applications Programmer Level III with an active SECRET CLEARANCE - no exceptions. This position will support the National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC) from remote corporate location in Charlottesville, VA. 5-day work week, Mon-Fri. Typical hours within the 0800-1700 range (8 hour day).
Be part of a software development team building complex software, IaaS, and PaaS solutions for DoD clients.
1000 Research Park Boulevard, Suite 320
Charlottesville, VA 22911
• BS degree in Computer Science or Information Technology field, or 10 years experience supporting technical projects
• Three years experience supporting technology delivery to commercial or government clients (via engineering, testing, deployment, operation, or maintenance of IT systems)
• DOD8570 IAT/IAM Level II baseline certification required (Security+ or equivalent)
• Experience with UNIX and Linux operating systems and command line interfaces
• Experience with software version control systems, including Git
• Organized, self-starter, able to work independently and effectively on a fast-paced team
• Familiarity with Agile development techniques and ceremonies
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Active Secret Security Clearance
• Proven ability to participate in the analysis of IT and business issues, specifically the translation of concepts to technical implementers and non-technical decision-makers clearly and completely with minimal preparation
• Experience with Atlassian tool suite, including JIRA and Confluence
• Experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
• Knowledge of secure IT architecture and computing hardware and software
• Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
• Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- 8570.01M IAT/IAM Level II baseline certification required (Security+)
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, only US Citizens can be considered for this position.
Please apply online - [LOGIN BELOW TO APPLY]
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual — our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call 1-877-422-4372.
Locations: Virginia (VA)