Pricing Analyst (Full-Time) - Tualatin, OR
Primary Location: US-OR-Tualatin
We are looking for an analytically minded individual to join our team of Pricing Analysts. In this role you will support the analysis and development of pricing strategies to maximize revenue and profit, align pricing with Reddaway's overall strategic direction as well as measure and report on the effectiveness of pricing and yield actions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with Sales Account Executives to develop effective customer pricing proposals to maximize account revenue and profitability.
- Develop fact based pricing recommendations by conducting account specific analysis of projected shipments, revenue, costs, service requirements and profitability.
- Analyze industry and competitive pricing trends to identify opportunities for pricing adjustments while maintaining market competitiveness.
- Prepare reporting to track key performance indicators to identify opportunities at the account, business segment and total system level.
- Work closely with personnel at the Corporate Office and field locations to obtain feedback and support for pricing initiatives.
- Support communication and awareness efforts to create and maintain organizational discipline around pricing and mix management strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or related area, or equivalent education and work experience.
- Experience using P.C. spreadsheet, word processing and database management applications (e.g., MS Excel, Word, and Access).
- Demonstrated experience in managing project based work.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical, business planning and problem solving skills. Ability to identify issues, requirements and opportunities for improvement.
- One - two years business experience in corporate environment.
- Transportation industry knowledge.
Apply online at: [LOGIN BELOW TO APPLY]
Reddaway is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
Locations: Oregon (OR)