Compenstation & Benefits Manager / Total Rewards Manager
Our Fortune 500 manufacturing client seeks a Compensation and Benefits Manager / Total Rewards Manager in a permanent role to manage the strategy, research, design, implementation and administration of the Benefit and Compensation function.
Reporting to the Sr Director of Total Rewards, you will work with vendors, Human Resources Business Partners as well as other stakeholders to plan, develop and implement new or revised compensation & benefits programs to be responsive to company's goals and competitive practices.
You will be the subject matter expert and have oversight of employee Health and Welfare, Wellbeing, Compensation, Total Rewards, Retirement Plans, Health Insurance, and other Compensation and Benefits functions.
This is a highly visible role in a key facility that has both strategic and tactical components. You'll have the opportunity to manage both compensation and benefits, even if you only have experience managing one function to date. You'll also have the opportunity to work with Workday HRIS.
Location: Omaha, Nebraska 68046
* Bachelors degree. Masters degree a plus.
* Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS) and/or Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), a plus.
* 6+ years of progressive experience in Benefits and/or Compensation - Any industry.
* 2+ years of leadership/management experience.
* Knowledge of ERISA qualified benefit plan industry best practices.
* Working knowledge of ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA and other benefit and HR related legislation.
* Demonstrated experience with various labor laws impacting employee compensation.
* Multi-state benefit experience, a plus.
* Experience managing Benefits and Compensation in a Union environment as well as for large companies, a plus.
Please send resume via the form below
Locations: Nebraska (NE)