19-00220 Senior SharePoint Administrators with TS/SCI Fort Belvoir VA
Full Time Relocation Fees Secret Clearance Required
Job# 19-00220 POOJA
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA with Relocation Fees
Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for 3 Senior SharePoint Administrators with TS/SCI to work in Fort Belvoir VA. The resposiblity of these roles are to: Maintain the availability of SharePoint site collections across the supported networks which include multiple SharePoint servers. There are currently an estimated 600 SharePoint site collections, including approximately 59 SharePoint servers, across the supported networks.
This team will be supporting INSCOM. INSCOM executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition command and the National Intelligence Community.
The Government projects an annual growth of 10% of SharePoint site collections.
(ii) Maintain three (3) integration farms (1 ea. NIPR, 1 ea. SIPR, and 1 ea. JWICS) that include fifteen (15) servers to resemble production environments.
(iii) Administration and maintenance of Microsoft SharePoint servers to include 45 daily system checks, with all critical checks being completed by 1000hrs and recorded to
the JWICS portal NLT 1200hrs.
(iv) Apply Security Template Implementation Guidelines (STIG) and security updates
and hotfixes to address Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessments (IAVA) within 30 calendar days of release.
(v) Develop and maintain documentation which includes SOPs, TTPs, System
Architecture Guides and Diagrams for all DAIIS systems and hardware configurations adhering to organizational templates and policies.
(vi) As requested provide detailed SharePoint site metrics of all organization portals to include utilization, uptime, storage availability, performance, and modify report
criteria as needed (A011).
(vii) Provide Continuity of Operations planning, evaluation, and execution of critical services on the supported networks, with quarterly review and updating as required.
(viii) Research and resolve SharePoint errors using administrative log files and provide broad spectrum support for users as needed.
(ix) Must notify the Government of any unscheduled system outages within 30 minutes of each occurrence and add to operations log within four hours.
(x) Provide after-hours on-site support to respond to system/application malfunctions
(xi) Configuration management data shall be timely updated within one business day of any modification or update of infrastructure and the contractor will report the updates/changes in their Monthly Status Reports
(xii) Monitor and assume responsibility of trouble tickets assigned to the SharePoint Administration branch, assign specific ticket for resolution, and prioritize tickets
CompTIA Certification/Security Plus
- Eight years of experience in SharePoint farm administration supporting and managing an
- enterprise level environment.
- Five years of experience providing SharePoint farm administration, including design,
- implementation and support of enterprise level SharePoint 2010 and later development, integration, and production environments.
- Five years of experience implementing Microsoft best practices and recommending
- approaches for applying hot fixes, patches, cumulative updates, and service packs that meet security and functionality requirements defined by the DOD and Army security
- requirements such as IAVA and STIGs
- Five years of experience serving as a team leader working as both part of a team and independently to assign/review immediate tasks, set priorities, maintain task progress, validate
- team members work consistent with the organizational goals and deadlines.
- Five years of experience mentoring junior personnel on proper practices and procedures.
- Four years of experience creating and maintaining comprehensive documentation
- regarding SharePoint system configuration and operation (i.e., system diagrams, application topology, data flow, SOPs,business processes, etc.)
- Four years of experience in PowerShell, including SharePoint PowerShell modules,
- to configure and administer SharePoint and automate tasks
- Four years of experience with high-availability design (failover
- systems and data replication) pertaining to SharePoint
- enterprise architecture
- Six years of experience with Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server and the basic operation of websites, application Pools, IIS Administration, ports, SSL
- Certificates, and Kerberos.
- Five years of experience working as a system administrator maintaining Windows servers and
- performing tasks such as installing service packs, hot fixes, STIGs, and troubleshooting IP, DNS, load balancing problems.
TS/SCI clearance with SBI and ability to attain SI, TK, G, HCS, and NATO Secret clearance
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MSCE)
Productivity (SharePoint) Certification
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD TS/SCI CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, only US Citizens can be considered for this position.
Please apply online
Locations: Virginia (VA)