Certifications tell potential employers and clients that you’re qualified to perform the work you’ve been hired to do. But with so many certifications available, how do you, as an aspiring IT professional, know which ones to choose?
A Computer Career! This is a fantastic choice for veterans looking to transition to civilian life by becoming an IT professional. If you sign up, you could be eligible for financial aid through the GI Bill and Veterans Administration programs. Together, we’re able to give our nation’s finest the tools they need to play a supportive role in the community and the workforce.
IT Professionals Remote Training GI Bill Funding
Get your Certifications in the following. This is the only Registered Apprenticeship program in the nation!!
1. CompTIA Administrator Plus (A+)
2. CompTIA Network Plus (N+)
3. Cisco Cisco-Certified Entry Network Technician (CCENT)
4. CWNP Certified Wireless Technology Specialist (CWTS)
5. CWNP Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA)
6. EC-Council Certified Network Defender (CND)
7. Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching
1. CompTIA Linux +
2. CompTIA Security Plus (S+)
3. Cisco CCNA Security
4. Cisco CCNA Cyber
5. EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
6. CompTIA Project Plus (Project+)
7. CWNP Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP)
8. ISC2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Year 3 (optional)
1. EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA)
2. IACRB Certified SCADA Security Architect (CSSA)
3. EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI)
4. EC-Council Information Security Manager (EISM) or EC-Council Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO)
Attend in Person at One of Multiple Locations or via
Online LI`VE IT Training Available Nationwide
Learning that fits your lifestyle
With live online learning, you can learn at home on a schedule that fits rather than fights your life. You’ll complete your training and start your career in months instead of years.
Certifications in High Demand
More than any degree, specific IT certifications tell employers you have the exact skills they’re looking for. The certifications you can receive virtually ensure your employ-ability and dramatically increase your earning power.
Hands-On Training with Live Online Instruction
You’re never completely "on your own". Not only will you attend live instructor-led classes online, but assistance from instructors, mentors, classmates and others is only a click away. And lab-based learning gives you the hands-on experience you need.
Fast Job Placement and LIFETIME Career Advancement Support Your professional development starts before your first class and you could begin working in as few as 3 to 4 months. PLUS you’ll have career advancement support for a lifetime after you graduate. Military Contractor jobs listed here.
DOLETA Certified NITAS Consultant
(National IT Apprenticeship System)
IT Employability / Veteran Reintegration
Please use the Quick Shares to send these career opportunities out to your social media sites to help others such as Face Book, Twitter >>>>>>>>>>>>. to help others find employment.
When you get employed, reach back and help a fellow Service men and women over the wall.
What goes around, comes around. Help when and where you can.
You, a family member or friend could be next to need a job.